Saturday, June 1, 2013

My all time favorite picture

I hate pictures of myself. I'm not particularly happy with my post-baby body so I am quite critical of any pictures that are taken. However, at the same time, I don't want to get to the day when Hannah asks to see photo albums and there aren't any pictures of her with me. So every once in awhile, I make Matt take pictures of us.

The other evening we went to Kopps for dinner. It was super yummy and greasy. Obviously we didn't share with Hannah but she had her own stuff to eat. Once we were done, we got here out of the stroller and decided to take done pictures in front of the water wall. Many of them turned out pretty well.




This one I don't like for how I look, but Hannah looks so precious, I have to share it.



This one is my absolute favorite.

I also like this one that was taken a few nights ago after a particularly messy dinner.



Hannah makes me so happy and I want to make sure that there are pictures to look at down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,I found you from the Monday snapshot, and just thought I'd say hi as our little ones are similar in age. Well yours might be a bit younger, not sure, mine is nearly one.please visit me http://onestepatatime.co.za

    ReplyDelete