Monday, February 25, 2013

I just can't help it!!!

I love taking pictures of Hannah. I just can't help myself. Matt went to an aikido seminar this weekend so Hannah and I hung out at my mom's during the day on Saturday, joined up with Matt for dinner party in the evening, then spent all day on Sunday just snuggling and napping. It was awesome. I took a lot of pictures!

Getting ready to go on Saturday. It wasn't even 9:30AM and she was on her second pair of pants.
 Playing the piano with grandma!
Lunch with mommy on Sunday.
PJ day on the couch after we got back from lunch.
Post-nap with a happy baby!
Random pictures:



We tried avocado last night the first time. It went over quite well.
She is in love with the cat. Whenever he meows near her, she perks up and looks around until she sees him. When he walks into the room, she just stares at him and smiles, occasionally she even laughs at him. She's very grabby whenever she can get her hands on him, but he's doing a great job of putting up with it.

There are times when I wonder if I should limit the amount of pictures of her that I put on my blog, but at the same time, I just want to share her adorableness with the world! There are very few naked baby in the bath pictures, so not too much blackmail worthy stuff. I read a blog post once by someone who did not post pictures of her kids for fear/concern/whatever reason that they might not appreciate it someday. Eventually, when Hannah is older, I might ask her if she minds her picture appearing in my blog. I ask any adults that are pictured if they mind. I'm just not sure it matters at this point. To each his/her own, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment